Business Development Management – KSAMenaItech
- Primary contact with leads including sales calls/cold calling, follow up & sending required information.
- Provide qualified sales lead to the Business Development Team to ensure the department is able to meet growth targets.
- Record all prospects information into our Database
- Conducts full sales cycle, from lead generation to closing.
- Maintains solid business relations and ongoing communication with all channels within the specified market.
- Ability to conduct presentations on behalf of the company.
- Work on the process of building a services bundling business partnership especially with operators.
- Follows up, monitors and evaluates business partners’ performance regarding meeting MenaITech’s partnership objectives.
- Negotiates with partners and clients on MenaITech policies and offering.
- Participates and presents the company in internal/external exhibitions.
- Attends necessary training courses/seminars.
- Setting meetings for demos and presentations.
- Provides status reports on all customers/leads/potentials and business partner on a weekly basis, in addition to requested reports throughout the year.
- Follow up and manage customer subscriptions renewal.
- Finally, appears presentable, formally dressed and prompt at all times.