Payroll is one of the most important tasks for a business, regardless of their size and scope. Handling payroll efficiently ensures you can pay your employees on time and their morale stays high. This is why it is crucial that you consider automating the payroll process. The best way to do this is opting for the topnotch payroll software in Saudi Arabia designed by MenaITech. The software not only helps you process payroll automatically but offers a range of other features that you can use to streamline your business operations.
Here is a look at some ways in which payroll software can help you save time and money:
- Obviously, you do not have to generate the payroll manually anymore. Automating the process will definitely reduce the time it takes for the process to be completed. You can devote the time you save this way to other, more important tasks and decisions, which will actually propel your business towards success.
- The loss of productive time and the risk of human error in manual payroll generation can cost you in the end. Any error, however minor, will require you to go back and check the payroll data. This means further time lost and the losses increase. Using payroll software in Saudi Arabia, you can eliminate the risk of these losses altogether.
- Complying with relevant laws regarding payroll and employee compensation is crucial and handling this manually can involve a lot of hassle. Using MenaITech’s software, you can reduce the hassle and ensure compliance. Even a small oversight can lead to financial penalties, not to mention the impact it would have on the reputation of your business.
- You can also counter the risk of timesheet fraud using payroll software. You can make sure employees cannot get away with discrepancies in their timesheets and you do not end up overpaying them.
- Last, but not the least, you can automate most of the processes related to payroll. These include generating the payroll itself as well as handling tax-related issues. You do not have to be actively involved in the process anymore. You can get your subordinate to supervise the process, just to be on the safe side.
Tips Before Purchasing Payroll Software
Is your payroll software in Saudi Arabia not fulfilling your needs? Are you looking at new software but can’t figure out where to start? Major software purchase is a huge decision because this major investment will affect your entire organization. A lot of employees will show resistance during the implementation process and a ton of glitches need to be ironed out. Here are few tips to make your purchase decision for payroll software in Saudi Arabia a little easier.
- Check for Hardware Compliance
One of the biggest mistakes companies make when upgrading to new software is that they forget to check if their hardware will align properly or not. Mostly it affects the remote networks of your organizations, such as mobile devices and tablets, which is why it often gets overlooked during the installation. So, make sure your hardware is compliant with the new software because you don’t want to spend money on fixing the glitches.
- Look Out For Hidden Fees and Expenses
The contract that accompanies the software is quite detailed and for that reason, a lot of policies, terms and conditions get overlooked. Main things to look for are recurring fees for ongoing services because they might sound good initially but the costs can add up over time.
- Take Advantage of Product Reviews
The best way to analyze if payroll software in Saudi Arabia is the best fit for you is checking other people’s experiences with the product. Users will give you honest views and feedback and help you assess if the product is worth it or not. If the software looks to be working for them, there is no reason it won’t work for you.
- Introduce Your IT People to the Actual Installers
Your IT department will be responsible for fixing any glitches that you come across down the road, so why not get them involved in the installation process of your new software. Not only will your IT team ensure the installation is done properly, they will also get a chance to see if the installers from the software company are qualified for the task or not.
Many vendors will present you with an attractive package and charge handsomely for it. Unfortunately, when the payment has been processed, the software company switches down their quality of service and sends unqualified installers to finish the process. For this reason, it’s important to keep your IT team in the loop.
- Get a Demo
Lastly, before you place an order, request a user experience demo. The people who are going to be using the software should get a taste of it because nothing is more infuriating to your leadership than bringing in change without keeping your staff in the loop. To prevent resistance from employees, demand a demo and get feedback from your actual users to make it a smoother transition.
Key Questions to Ask Before Implementing New Payroll Software
The process of implementing new payroll software in Riyadh can be an intimidating one, especially if software implementations in the past did not go smoothly. If you are considering switching to a new payroll solutions provider, make sure to ask them the following five questions regarding their implementation approach before making a final decision:
- Will a Dedicated Team of Implementation Professionals Assist Us?
Ideally, you would want to have one or more implementation professionals assist you in making the switch. These individuals will address your questions, guide you through what you will need to do and ensure the transition to the new payroll software in Riyadh goes smoothly.
- How Long is the Implementation Process?
This will be dependent upon the number of software products you are looking to implement and your unique configurations, if any. However, in most cases, implementations are completed in a period of 10 to 14 weeks.
- Will Our Implementation Team Help Us Determine Requirements?
Your implementation professional(s) should help you determine the configuration requirements of your new payroll software in Riyadh, and provide an accurate timeline for the implementation phase. In addition, your business must define what success looks like by documenting your expectations (project success plan), and referring back to them once your software is live.
- How Can We Check the Status of Our Implementation?
It is understood that keeping up with the status of your implementation is crucial to its success, and for this communication is key! To make this easier, some payroll vendors provide cloud-based project management portals, which would allow you to monitor the progress of your implementation.
- Will There be a Final Review Before ‘Going Live’?
Lastly, good payroll vendors always offer to assess the outcomes of all the deliverables you have highlighted in your project success plan before the software becomes operational. This will enable you to identify and rectify any errors before you process your first payroll.