Choosing the Right TA System in Saudi Arabia for Your BusinessMenaItech
With a TA System in Saudi Arabia, your employees can clock in and out electronically through telephones, clock, mobile devices and internet-connected computers. The biggest benefit of using these digital systems is that they eliminate the need for businesses to keep track of the time and attendance of their employees manually.
Prevent Time Theft With TA System
What is time theft, you ask? Time theft is when employees are not working but are still getting paid for those hours. This lost productivity can cost companies billions each year. A large number of employees exaggerate the number of hours they have actually worked. Employees are not expected to work continuously for 8 hours, because everyone needs to take small breaks throughout the day, but it still doesn’t allow them to stay unproductive for long periods of time.
Time theft is committed in many ways, such as logging inaccurate hours on the time sheet, clocking in early but not starting work till late and by doing personal tasks at work. Some employees also clock in on behalf of colleagues.
Employees are not necessarily trying to be malicious, but time theft mostly occurs because the system isn’t easy to use or intuitive enough. So, here are a few ways you can use a TA System in Saudi Arabia to minimize time theft:
- Eliminate Manual Processes
You are living in an era where everything is supremely tech-savvy, which means you need to invest in a TA System in Saudi Arabia and rid yourself of all manual processes. Stop relying on timesheets or Excel to keep track of your employee’s attendance because they are inefficient and can be easily manipulated. Automate time attendance so you can easily keep track of all employees, even if your workforce is geographically dispersed.
- Prevent “Buddy Punching”
Many companies that operate in a non-office setting, such as retail, construction or manufacturing, set up time clocks which require employees to clock in and out for their shifts. However, these times clocks don’t adjust to the evolving wage or hour regulations, and anyone can punch in for anyone. A time management system, on the other hand, can easily track time and has a photo-audit capability that prevents buddy-punching.
- Provide Real-Time Visibility
The old school way of time attendance results in inefficient scheduling. This leaves some people working fewer hours than others. For this reason, several companies are paying the cost of underutilized employees. With the help of technology, managers can easily view employee schedules on a single screen, where they can balance hours and approve/disapprove requests for time off. By balancing schedules, companies can easily eliminate the need to pay over time.
- Keep Track Of Past Records
A TA System in Saudi Arabia allows you to access archived data, which can be used to forecast future requirements. It will also allow them to determineif too much or too little time is being spent on a particular project. From there, managers can take the necessary steps if an employee is being too unproductive or if a team is being inefficient with their time.
Choosing the Right TA System for Your Business
Shopping around for the right TA software is no easy task. Since there are a wide variety of options available on the market, it can be rather difficult to know which one would best suit your business’ needs. When searching for a system, you should stay on the lookout for the following eight essentials:
- Audit Trail Features: In case of an audit, employers having the ability to view original timesheet data as well as any changes made by a supervisor or manager can be important.
- Flexible Time-Tracking Options: A good TA System in Saudi Arabia will allow your employees to track their hours in multiple ways. For example, via a tablet or time clock.
- Proactive Alerts: Some TA systems provide notifications when an employee is nearing overtime or forgets to clock in or out. This can be useful in reducing business expenses.
- Keeps Accurate Time: The best TA Systems in Saudi Arabia ensures that your employees are paid for the hours they actually work, rather than the hours they are scheduled to work.
- Integration Options: Opt for a system that is capable of integrating with other existing software and applications, such as payroll and HR programs.
- Tracks All Time Issues: Your TA system should be able to handle all your time-related needs, besides letting your employees punch in and out. This will include tasks like handling employee schedules and managing calculations.
- Ease of Use: Look for a TA system that has a clean interface, is easy-to-use and allows Employee Self Service (ESS).
- Mobile Compatibility: As many managers and employees work outside the office, you should invest in a TA system that can be accessed from anywhere. Such solutions will not only allow your employees to clock in and out remotely, but also let us employers track their location so that they know they are working from where they are supposed to be.