- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new MenaItech’s systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the clients.
- Communicates frequently and effectively with all stakeholders.
- Documents changes for functional and business specifications and writes use cases.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Recommends new modeling techniques & methods which help in requirements management process.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Researches and prepares statistical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops & Trainings; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.