- Set the needed plans related to MenaHRMS development and ensure that the plans are met.
- Manage the technical development team and monitor their performance all year through.
- Oversee the selection of new features to be added to the system and warrant that all new features are of added business value and will enrich the system.
- Provide the management with periodic reports on the progress of the development showing weekly tasks per resource and percentage of completion.
- Ensure the direct coordination between technical development and quality control/assurance departments.
- Keep track of the latest technological updates and recommend applicable ones.
- Have a vital role in the Change Request cycle, by determining viability, man-days and cost.
- Design and supervise effective Release Management plans with clear deadlines to ensure excellent delivery quality with the least number of bugs.
- Proper manpower planning to guarantee that all resources are efficiently utilized.
- Set annual training plans for the team in cooperation with the human resources Department and top management
- Perform periodic staff performance evaluation and discuss with them trainings, upgrades, dismissal or any other outcomes from the evaluation.
- Come up with proper motivational plans for his/her team.
- Supervise the development team work whether directly or through the team leaders.
- In charge of handling staff behavior during working hours to be in line with company rules and regulations.
- Work on Career path and succession planning for Technical staff.
- Achieve annual objectives set by the top management.
- Set goals and clear KPIs for the department.
- Other roles as requested by the management.