PHP 1-2 years experience on web applications.
- Good understanding of programming principles.
- Advanced knowledge of Web protocols and programming requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of Apache Or/And IIS Servers.
- Advanced understanding of MS SQL Server database (developer fundamentals).
- Experience with building highly interactive, highly trafficked, database driven PHP web applications on MS SQL Server 2005 or higher back end.
- Developing the requirements & gaps required by clients, based on the requirements analysis process.
- Educating and at times, coordinating, trainee developers
- Ensuring quality of work through development and implementation of QA procedures and standards (Working knowledge of some or all of the following quality assurance methods: unit, integration, regression, user interface automated testing.)
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- Devising possible solutions to predicted problems, evaluating other options.
- Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended.
- Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately Utilize all available resources to stay updated and on the edge of technology.
- Ability to working as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet preset deadline according to the plan Attend necessary training courses.
- Ability to cope to new suggested technologies & attend R&D sessions & events.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Finally, be presentable, neat, businesslike dressed, prompt at all times.