BSc. CS, CIS, or any equivelant stream
Owns a car.
- Understand systems logic & business details.
- Good understanding of programming principles.
- Advanced understanding of the PHP programming language.
- Advanced knowledge of Web protocols and programming requirements.
- Advanced understanding of MS SQL Server database (developer fundamentals).
- Monitoring and maintaining MenaHRMS systems issues & problems, on daily basis, using the
- ompany available tools (ShortMaze).
- Talking staff/clients through a series of actions (either face to face, or over telephone, email, visits, ShortMaze meetings).
- Troubleshooting system problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions.
- Finding solutions to problems, be it through creating a workaround solution or fixing a major fault on the systems.
- Ensuring quality of work through development and implementation of QA procedures and standards (Working knowledge of some or all of the following quality assurance methods: unit, integration, regression, user interface automated testing.)
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing, by phone, and in person
- Desire to solve real problems for real users
- Motivated by making customers happy
- Document bugs & issues fixes (On patches lists, Visit Sheets, Done Pool). (Patches Management).
- Manage & send mass Patches to Clients (Patch Management).
- Providing support, including procedural, documentation;
- Responding within agreed repair time limits
- Working continuously on a case until completion (or delegating to appropriate team if needed).
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with internal/external clients.
- Responsible for HRMS installation & VC upgrade tools (development, checking VC logs).
- Responsible for VC version Control Management, with following up the VCs done status.
- Checking systems log files regularly.
- Follow bugs & issues created by Q.A team.