Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing all human resources and administrative activities in the company. From recruitment to exit interview. In addition to creating and updating all related policies; and ensuring implementation of such policies.
- Restructuring of all HR Policies and Procedures and implementation.
- Developing training and developments plans and achieving them.
- Setting Career path and succession plans especially for key positions in the company.
- Managing all personnel transactions and following up on such including but not limited to employees’ records and attendance records.
- In charge of MenaITech payroll calculation and related transactions.
- Managing annual performance appraisal and following up on staff performance during the year.
- Following up on internal training programs.
- CVs filtration, interviews, hiring, induction and exit interviews.
- Providing periodical management reporting of HR activities and KPIs.In charge of all administrative work along with the administrative team (including travel, health insurance, office maintenance and company wide activities).
- Higher education degree in Human resources, business administration supported with HR certification and successful track record in similar position.
- Excellent knowledge in labor law, social security and HR best practices.
- Success in this position requires effective interpersonal skills and communication skills, high follow up skills, time management, creative thinking and problem solving.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.